Wednesday, August 26, 2009

SSR, Sustained Silent Reading

I went back to school for my teaching credential; now I have homework.
I went to French-American today; soon I will start work again.
If I'm going to work and go to school, my Tuesdays and Thursdays are going to be marathons and I won't get home until 8:30 PM, not having eaten dinner.
My phone stopped working, so I had to get a new one.
The first graders are now second graders, so I will have all new kids.
Miss Sabow went on maternity leave, so now I will be working with a new teacher from Australia.
I don't know how well she responded to the corner of the class called Australia, where kids that are having a "Terrible, no good, very bad day" go. Dante would have had a hard time last year if it weren't for Australia first thing in the morning.
They are renovating the upstairs apartment and it's hard to sleep in, nap, or concentrate whatsoever during the day... why I'm on my way to Mojo to complete my reading, my first homework assignment post-college. It should be a reward, all of this reading, like it was in elementary school.

No comments:

Post a Comment