Saturday, January 23, 2010

Dreamweaver

I'm not great at designing websites... napping on Saturday afternoons... not using dots in text messages... or feeling relaxed.
Why I'm ticking things off of my to-do list today when I feel like I should be resting in the calm of the storm, before the semester really begins. It will be back to having something on my shoulders all the time, something to worry about, running from place to place on my bike or the MUNI. It's worth it, I know- to have my own classroom someday, start a school, use the gifts that I've been given to contribute to the world at large. Sometimes in the time before waking up at 8 AM for a Saturday class, of mid-week exhaustion, and of frustration with school administration, it seems otherwise and I can find myself doubting my decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment