Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Today was epic

Because I was able to take constructive criticism for what it was and not crumble to pieces.
Because I could not turn in an assignment that wasn't necessarily due and take my time with it.
Because I am going to try and go to bed early.
Because I rode my bike home on Turk in the rain.
Because I reasoned through situations, thinking that they might have to do more with other people than they do me.
Because I decided that I may not need to please people as much as I think I need to.
Because I feel God's presence in my life now more than I have in a really long time.
Because I could work at school and not feel pulled in ten million directions.
Because I found out that I'm loved by first graders from their parents.
Because I got an encouraging email from a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment