Tuesday, October 26, 2010

B-rad


I'm reminded of how rad my brother is as I write this post.
Not only because he rescheduled visiting his girlfriend and celebrating her birthday for my visit to Boston, but because he...

Waited for me patiently at TJ Maxx as I tried on an outrageously-Meg faux fur vest and subsequently purchased it
Graciously hosted me as the best of hosts do- making sure I was okay getting to the airport, had pumpkin beer to drink, and got what food I wanted to eat
Hung out with my friends all weekend, enjoying himself
Was tired and had schoolwork to do, but didn't let me know that he did
Quizzed me about Giants players after accusing me that I was a "turncoat" for rooting for them during Saturday's riveting game
Washed dishes by hands after breakfast at my friend Maggie's house
Called me Marge as only brothers and close friends can do



I'm thankful for B-rad, his loving his new city and his dedication to a new field of study.

No comments:

Post a Comment