Sunday, April 15, 2012

I haven't blogged for a month.

And I really don't know exactly why. I think somehow I've gotten lost in the day-to-day and the fun and excitement of starting something new. I have days where I let nine and almost ten-year-olds get the best of me, and I think that I can't get up the next morning and do it all over again. I also fasted on rice and beans for a week, which made me realize in more ways than one how dependent on food I am to survive each day. I also observed Holy Week in new ways, combining the fast with services each day. I started realizing that I've had a dog for over three months and I haven't killed him yet- somehow he's still thriving. And I drove my car over 4,000 miles in three months, heading to Portland and back.
So I guess there have been some reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment